Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fiber 2 - Day 5







I didn't do so great yesterday eating but tried to get


back on track today. I am not discouraged at all with the pound and a half weight gain, since I am weighing every day. Your weight will fluctuate some. I am a little concerned at the end of the day, today, with food I did eat. We'll see tomorrow. 


Woke up and had a large cup of coffee





Went to pool and swan 30 laps at 10 am.



Took 3 Fiber 2 pills at 11:00



Had lunch with Don at Guru's again. It was just so good we wanted to go back again today. 


This time I tried a different crepe. We started with those awesome mushrooms, which probably aren't really good for you, since they are deep fried but couldn't bypass them. 

               







I also had the Hawaiian. And it comes with a salad. I did get the same salad I had yestesday. It was really good.   It's the almond citrus salad. 


Don also got some fried beets. Never tried them. Did not think I would care for them. I was wrong.  I did have a few of them. Also really good. 

Don decided we should split a dessert. REALLY, well ok, he really did twist my arm. :)


 
We decided on the  dulce de leche

OMG! Was this good. 

Here is the link to their menu for anyone that wants to check out this place. They are located in Sugar Land Town Center. 


Probably wasn't the best lunch to eat but it was worth every bite. :) Also, they have sparkling wine on the menu and I did pass on that. :) That counts for something. 

Took two more Fiber 2's at 5 pm


Went grocery shopping at 9 pm and at 10 pm Don and I shared these Cunchy Shrimp Rolls.

 Crunchy Shrimp Sushi Roll ( 8 pieces)
Calories508Sodium769 mg
Total Fat21 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated3 gTotal Carbs64 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber5 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars10 g
Trans0 gProtein20 g
Cholesterol106 mg
Vitamin A9%Calcium8%
Vitamin C8%Iron10%

I only had 4 pieces so not horrible. Just probably should not be eating these before bedtime. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. 

Tomorrow I am going to try and take these Fiber 2's the way they suggest. 3 pills 30 minutes before meals. I just don't really feel I need them 3 times a day but then again, maybe I do. But with zero side effects, why not. 


xoxo

Lenetta




No comments: