Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fiber 2 Day 7

Well, it has now been one week and I started at 139.5. Down to

134.5. I lost 5 pounds this week. Very happy with that.  

Let's see what the second week brings. 

Very happy being down another pound and a half. I did kick it up a notch on the exercise yesterday. But today will be less. We have 3 pools here in Greatwood but the one I like to go to is closed on Monday's. I prefer the outdoors pool 
to the indoors gym so will not be swimming today. 

Can't swim on Tuesday's because I babysit Jaxson. I will probably get on the treadmill and or do some Tae-bo today but Tuesday's are my free day. 

Got up at 5:45 am to have coffee with Don. he went back to work today. ~Yawn!~


Took 3 Fiber 2's at 7 am.


Had a 1/2 cup grape nuts with fresh blueberries and milk at 9 am. 


Took 3 Fiber 2's at 12:00


Had a couple handfuls of grapes and cherries at 1:00


Made a strawberry and banana smoothie. 


         Drank half the glass at 1:30.  Put the other half in freezer for later


Had 12 almonds at 3:30




Had Salmon, baked mushroom, 
corn and milk for dinner



Did not take 3 more pills because 
at 7 pm I went upstairs


and walked on the  treadmill for 2 hours 

while the Bachelorette was on. It was really hard to stay on there for the 2 hours, but I sucked it up and did it. 

I am happy with today. Tomorrow will be harder since I probably won't get any exercise in and I am cooking for the kids. I will try and eat really well until dinner. We will see how that goes. :)

xoxo 
Lenetta

No comments: