Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fiber 2 - day 8




Well, it's been one week on Fiber 2's and I am down 5 pounds. Even more than that, I am down inches. I can feel a difference in how my jeans and shorts are fitting. Very happy with this weeks results. I pretty much ate 


what I wanted, just paid attention to the portions.


I started at 139.5 and ended the week at 134.9


Let's  see what this week brings.


had coffee at 6 am


had 3 Fiber 2's at 9 am


had a pear at 11 am


took 3 Fiber 2's at 1pm


had a half flatbread with turkey and mustard  with glass of unsweet tea with equal at 1:30 pm



Had Gyros, (review and recipe coming soon), oven roasted rosemary potatoes,





and Pina Colada Monkey Bread for dessert. OMG! So worth it. Review and recipe will be up soon. 
I could have eaten the whole pan but I did pretty good, well sort of. 

Decided after that meal, I really needed to do some kind of exercise so I did go swim 30 laps.

Looking forward to seeing what the end of this second week brings.

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: