Friday, June 27, 2014

Fiber 2 - Day 10



Down half a pound. Happy it went down a little. We will see where it's 

at after day 14. I do pretty much eat what I want, I just try to watch the portion size. And I try to get some kind of exercise in daily. 

Had coffee 

Took 3 Fiber 2's at 9 am


Don called and wanted to meet for lunch  so we went to Cafe Express. I have never been there. I had a BLT, only ate one half of the bread, a salad, with ranch and a bowl of black bean soup with unsweet tea with equal. It was good, but not Guru's good. :)

Took 3 Fiber 2"s at 2 pm

Ate a bowl of watermelon at 3 pm

Did Tae-Bo belly exercises at 3:30 pm

 Had half a T-Bone steak with grilled asparagus, fresh peaches and a croissant to die for. Don and I shared 1 steak, and we cooked half of another one for the boys to split. :)

Also had a delicious chocolate croissant for dessert. These are the best croissants ever. They come from France. Don couldn't believe how good they are. He kept saying, cook some more. I told him, I couldn't because if I did, I would eat them and we just didn't need them that late. But I really wanted another one. :)


I have to say it was really good. We ate later tonight so I probably should have taken 3 more Fiber 2's but I usually just take them twice a day. Maybe I will try them 3 times tomorrow and see how that goes. 

Hope the scale doesn't go up to much tomorrow. Didn't do much exercising at all today. Yikes!

xoxo
Lenetta






No comments: