Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fiber 2- Day 4






Happy-down another pound and eating pretty much what I want. Fiber 2 does definitely curve my appetite. Really helps with after lunch and 

late night snacking. So very happy with it so far. 

Zero side effects even when I don't drink a lot of water with them. Last night when I took the 2 pills late, I only took them with just a drink of water, not thinking, and I was fine.

This morning I had a large cup of coffee with Splenda

Took 3 pills at 10 am.

Went to the pool at 11 am and swam 40 laps

 Had Subway for lunch.  6 inch turkey bacon with baked chips and unsweet tea with Equal.


I did not take any more pills than the first 3 today. I just kept putting them off, because I wasn't feeling hungry. 

We went to a baseball game and I had a BLT sandwich, order of fries, (I only ate about half the order of fries) and unsweet tea with Equal.



Also had half a bag of peanuts. Probably shouldn't have had those, but hey, I was at a ballgame. lol


We didn't get home until after 10 pm and I was a little hungry. I ended up having a half cup of grape nuts with a banana and blueberries with milk. 

I probably should had taken 2 more pills this evening. I just didn't, and I know I ate more than I should have today. That's ok, I will do better tomorrow.

xoxo
Lenetta


No comments: