Friday, June 20, 2014

Fiber 2- Day3

Got up-weighed in. Didn't gain, didn't lose. But for me it's really not all about the


weight loss, it's more about the inches. I have a white pair of pants and a white sundress I want to be able to wear and I can't right now. But hopefully soon. :)

Had a large cup of coffee.

Took 3 pills at 9:15 am.


Went to the lap pool at 11:00 and swan 24 laps





Went with Don to lunch at 2 pm at Guru's. We heard it was really good and it was.



I had a big lunch and it was all good. I had 2 glasses of unsweet tea with splenda.


I had an almond citrus salad. Also shared some ziggy sticks that were delicious. They are crispy panko crusted portobello wedges served with house made BBQ ranch. Really didn't think I would like the dip but wow. I want the recipe. 



  I also had a California Club Crepe with Edamame. Everything was great. Looking forward
to going again. 


Because of my lunch I wasn't hungry after that so I


Took 2 pills at 7 pm to keep from getting hungry later




Had 10 cheeseballs  and a glass of unsweet tea with splenda at 10 pm



Happy with today! Glad I got some laps in. 

xoxo
Lenetta



No comments: