Monday, June 23, 2014

Fiber 2 - Day 6






After yesterday's pound and a half gain, and all the food I ate yesterday, I was a little concerned about stepping on the scale this morning. So I am 


thrilled that I actually lost a half pound.


Again, it's not so much what the scale says, as I am more concerned about losing inches.


While muscle does not weigh more than fat, if you take the same amount of muscle and fat, the muscle takes up 4 times less space than the same amount of fat.  So with working out, one may not lose as much weight. Yep, that's it. ;)

does-muscle-weigh-more-fat

Here are some clothes that I can't wear that I am working on getting into. Not just get into, but for them to fit well. These were taken on Day 4 of this Fiber 2 diet. I should have taken these on day 1, just didn't think about it. I have lots of clothes I can't fit into right now, but determined to get there.








I am going to try and step it up a little today. A little more exercise and more Fiber 2 pills. Smoothies on the menu today.

Had large cup of coffee


Took 3 Fiber 2's at 9:30 am


Went and swan 30  laps at 10 am. 


Came home, and Don said lets go to Cracker Barrel (my favorite) for breakfast. I turned it down for a smoothie. :) See, I can do it.


I had fresh pineapple and coconut that I needed to use. 

Made them into a smoothie.  Used frozen fruit in place of ice with a little bit of milk. No added sweetener.
It was really good but I only drank about 1/3 of it before I was full. Put the rest of it in the freezer. This is a smoothie day except for dinner. 

Took 3 more Fiber 2's at 1:30 pm

Did Tae-bo stomach exercises at 3 pm


Had 2 of the 3 smoked spareribs, a small helping of German Potato Salad, a few cucumbers and onions in dill sauce, smoked veggies and a small glass of milk for dinner.


Went back to pool at 7 pm and swan another 40 laps-Woo-Hoo!


Was going to take 3 more pills but really just didn't feel like I needed them.

I only had 1/2 a banana after dinner. 

I did some arm exercises at 9 pm.

Very happy with today.

xoxo
Lenetta






No comments: