Sunday, June 8, 2014

Miller Update 1!

We got Miller ice cream from McDonalds last night. Thats Sammy's


favorite ice cream. 
Miller loved it.


Then he climbed right on top of me and went to sleep. So sweet.



He slept in this morning until we got up. He slept in his cage next to our bed. He was sleeping good when I woke up. I woke him up at 8:45 and took him outside. 


While drinking my coffee out on the patio, I noticed my praying mantis had hatched out. 
We were so excited. 


We rushed to Petsmart to get baby crickets, otherwise, they will eat each other if they have nothing to eat.  


 We took the boys with us so they could sniff around a few minutes. 

I went into the bedroom and Sammy was up on the bed watching me. Here comes Miller, and he jumped up on the bed and made himself comfortable. 

We had friends and family over for a cookout.


We had lots of food and drinks
It was a great day. 

Sammy even went swimming

Miller didn't get in because of his stitches but soon hopefully

I didn't get a picture of it but Miller had hamburger and chicken for dinner. 

And he did get out twice today when the kids were opening the front door. 

He didn't run off but he would only come to me. 

After everyone left, we went upstairs to watch a movie and I walked on the treadmill. Miller climbed on with me and just stood there. He didn't know it would move. Lol. It was so cute, I picked him up and put him in the chair next to me. 

He did not want to take his pill tonight. Had to put it down his throat but we did get it down with no problem. 

It's been a long day so we are taking these boys and going to bed. 

Good night all.

xoxo
Lenetta



No comments: