Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fiber 2 - Day 11





Kind of surprised this did not go up a little after all the food I ate yesterday. Very happy it stayed the same.   Hopefully I will get 

off of this 134 soon. :)


Had coffee

Took 3 Fiber 2's at 9 am


Went  swimming and got 42 laps in. Yea!


Took 3 Fiber 2's at noon


 Had tuna on half of an open pocket, fresh peaches, and small glass of milk at 1:30 pm

Did Tae-bo belly exercises at 2:30 pm

Took 3 Fiber 2's at 5 pm. 

First day I have actually taken them 3 times a day. But we sae going out
 with friends to a ballgame and drinks afterwards so need a little extra help in being good.  :)


Dinner was chicken strips, ( I took the crust off, and only ate 4 of the fries. Had some peanuts and a coke that I wish I had not had. 

We also went to BJ's afterwards and I did pass on the drinks. I had water. Very proud of myself for that. Also had a couple lettuce wraps and a small piece of Don's california flatbread pizza. 

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: