Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fiber 2 - Day 2



Woke up at 7 am, weighed myself. Very happy today.  Yesterday I weighed in at 139.5. I know this will not keep going this quick and some of it

 may even come back but today I am happy. :)


I didn't feel hungry. Had a large cup of coffee.



8:45 still not hungry so I took 3- Fiber 2 pills



Had lunch  at noon with Don at TGI Fridays. Had one glass of unsweet tea with Splenda. Also had their pick 2. I had half of a french dip, and a house salad with  ranch dressing. They also had half an order of fries with it and yes, I did eat them.


At 4 pm I did take two more pills and drank a glass of unsweet tea with Equal.


We went to the mall and I had about 3 handfuls of white cheddar popcorn, about 6 pm.


I had a 1/2 cup of each one of these Kind clusters with fresh blueberries in a bowl with milk, about 8 pm. 


Did no more snacking the rest of the night. 




I really wanted to swim some laps today but just wasn't up to it. I did do Billy's belly exercises but thats all. 



I did take one Advil PM 30 minutes before bedtime to make sure I sleep through the night. 

No side effects from the Fiber 2 at all. Couldn't even tell I took them. 

So far, so good!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: