Wednesday, June 18, 2014

2 New Bags!



 Got up and went to the eye doctor this morning. Now have my prescription, need to 


find my glasses. 


 Going to get new glasses, contacts and prescription sunglasses. Just want to look around to get the ones I want. 





Went to the mall today with Don. 




Needed to go to the Apple Store and check on my laptop. 



Checked for glasses at Lens Crafters. Didn't find anything I wanted. 


While there we went to Dillards and Don bought me two Steve Madden purses. 

I couldn't decide between the black one

or the brown one. Same bag, different color. 

Don says, "Just get them both".  Thank you baby. I love them!




They are like luggage on the ends of them. 


You can unzip them if you need more room.

I love them. :)

What's your favorite bag?

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: