Thursday, June 12, 2014

Miller Update 4

Don got up for work and first thing he did was open the door on Millers night cage, (which I think he's about finished with), carried him to the bathroom door, let him outside, and before he could close the door, and walk back into the bedroom, 

 Miller ran around to the other 


side of the house, came in through the doggie door,

 ran through the gallery,


jumped up in bed and was waking me with doggie kisses.   He was so surprised that Miller
 was there. lol It was so funny. I think Miller
 just wanted to make sure I was there.

He is quite the little character!

Went out to water the plants that do
 not have an automatic sprinkler on 
them, and of course Miller followed me.


When I picked up the water hose,


 GONE!! 
He shot out of there like a bullet. 
I went to find him and he was hiding. Poor baby.

He did follow me to the other side of the yard, and I slowly picked up the other hose. As soon as he saw it,he was quickly gone again. He is so afraid of the water hose. 


Not only does Miller love the salmon treats, he also loves the Whole Paws food. He ate his and went over and ate Sammy's. lol


I went to the grocery and left Miller
out with Sammy for about an hour.

He slept on his back, on the couch most of the day. As long as he can see me when he wants to, he is fine. I was in the kitchen, right behind the couch, so he could hear me most of the day.


When Don got home from work, we 
decided it was time to see how Miller
 liked the water.

We started him out on a raft.
 He wasn't nervous.

Got him a drink

Then he just laid down. 


No big deal



He didn't panic in the water


He is sitting across this floating thing 
doing very well

He's so trusting. What a sweet face!

Good and wet


Samy checking him out after he got out

 He tried to lick himself dry. 

 He's after a towel. Smart puppy 

 
Both the boys went swimming


Miller says,"Enough, time to go in"

Sammy watching me

I bounced this little blue ball of 
Sammy's across the floor. Miller jumped 
up ran and put it in his mouth. I thought 
he wanted to play but when I went 
toward him to get it, to throw again, 
he cowered down, dropped the ball and 
wouldn't have anything else to do with 
it. 


He acted scared, like he was going to 
be hurt or punished.

We have decided that Miller is house broken. 
He has had no accidents in the last 4 days

SOOOOOO


He will NOT be sleeping in his cage tonight.


He will take up residence on the foot of our bed tonight. 



Like two peas in a pod. 
Salt and pepper!

Great day, boys!
Let's go get a treat!!!

xoxo
Lenetta


No comments: