Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fiber 2- Day 1

Don was having a procedure done this morning so we were up at 5 am. I did weigh myself as soon as I was up. Weighed in at 139.5


 Yikes! Hopefully will be able to lose it.



 Had two small 


cups of coffee with a little Splenda at the  medical center.



Hungry at 11:00 but can't leave for awhile yet, so I took three pills, which is what it says to take. A little concerned about taking three but decided to take it like it says to see what the effects are, (jitters, racing heart,etc) and then if need be, I can try less next time. Also drank 12 ounces of water with them.



After we left the medical center, Don was starving and I wanted something because I had not eaten all day. We stopped at Applebees.
I had one glass of unsweet tea with Splenda in it. I also had their pick 2 lunch special.  I had tomato basil soup and half of a BLT sandwich. It was plenty and tasted so good. 



I was fine until about 8 pm. I decided to take 2 more pills with 12 ounces of water and waited about 20 minutes and then ate a cup of Kind cereal with fresh blueberries. It was plenty. 


I had zero side effects from the pills. So happy about that. Had to be with Don all day so did not exercise at all today.  :(


Went to bed at midnight,but did no bad snacking the rest of the night. Yeah for that!


I was concerned with taking those 2 -Fiber 2 pills so late that I did take 1- Advil pm.  It says to take 2 but I have never needed to. They just let me fall asleep and stay asleep and 1 does the job. I take it 30 minutes before I want to go to bed and it just works. I can get up as early as I want on these and they don't make me groggy at all. 

Happy, happy, happy with Day 1

xoxo
Lenetta



No comments: