Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What a wonderful Christmas!!

   We had a very Wonderful and
 Merry Christmas at Kisha's house.


Don, Sammy and I made it to Kisha's


We had so much fun visiting with everyone!


Laci quickly turned into an elf


She started opening presents right away.
That's just Laci





She got lots of goodies for her dorm.                             And some other stuff for there also.l













                        
She was so happy to get her dorm neccessities.
She got lots and lots of stuff for her dorm. Couldn't post it all. 


I love spending time with my girls


We would hang out on Kisha's bed after hours


The wine was great


The boys shot the guns


Love my grandson, Jackson,                                      I love this picture of Kisha.
                                                                                    So pretty!!




I had to get the stocking in boxes put together when I got there. 
This is Kisha's




Brandon is Scott's nephew. He is quite funny, like Scott


Love the hat pictures.



We had a lot of fun


 Cooper was in the Christmas spirit                                   Jackson got taped into a basket by Brandon




Fun!!


My precious Sammy Boy!!
Love my Bazinga shirt!!


Me and my beautiful girls.                                                            Don and I. 



Love these hats.

So much food and snacks to munch on

Kisha made Potato Soup for us. It was so so good 

The tree and lots of presents

Scot and Jackson 

Scott and Kisha

Cute photo of Gabby

I could post so many more pictures but this shows how much fun we had. 

Thank you Kisha, Scott, Laci and Don
for such a wonderful Christmas.

I love you all so much.

xoxo 
Lenetta


No comments: