Saturday, December 22, 2012

Congratulations Tom and Solie!

                 Had a great time with Solie and Tom last night.
Went to see their new house. 
Had to stay close or I thought I might get lost, 
 there was so much room. Beautiful home!!

CONGRATULATIONS SOLIE AND TOM!!
I know you are going to be so happy there.


Somehow I decided to drink beer, which never happens, and 
don decided to drink Margaritas, which never happens.
Weird!! lol
We went to Fajita Willie's for drinks and dinner

Then we went with then to see Christmas lights around their new house.





Then we went and met up with Meagan and Zac and went to 

This place is amazing. We went to a Christmas party here last year and I couldn't believe how beautiful this place is at Christmas. So, I wanted to go back this year. If you go here, and you can't get in the Christmas spirit, then, just stop trying. It is not going to happen for you. 


















It goes on and on and on. Amazing place!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: