Monday, December 3, 2012

THIS WEEK'S GOALS!!

THIS WEEK'S GOALS


Walk at least 4 hours on my treadmill

Do abs at least 3 times this week


Do arms at least 5 times this week


Eat much healthier all week


Get nails done


Give Sammy a bath


Read at least 5 chapters of my house flipping books



Watch at least 5 house flipping shows this week



Take jeans to seamtress to be hemmed


I am also working 4 days this week.
 So it should be a busy week.

Plus have to get 5 food reviews up


I did pretty good on last weeks goals. Only made it to the gym once instead of twice and only for an hour instead of two.
Food wise, we ate healthy a couple of days but not so well on the other ones. Other than that, I think I did everything else on my list. 

***Don't forget to get entered in my giveaway at the top of my blog.***
Have a great one!

Lenetta

No comments: