Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas again!!

                  We had Christmas with Meagan, Jacey, 
Vanessa and Zac last night.

            They didn't get here until after 7:00 so I decided not to cook a large meal 


          since we just got home this morning at 4 am. I did  something I never ever do.

                                    I went to Sams club and brought 
                  finger foods to munch on.  Nothing homemade except the guacamole. 

It was good and super easy!!  Might have to do this again!!
Three different Moscato's. All sparkling!!
Love them all.

                                                           
We had a  great time opening presents. The hats were a hit!
HEY LACI,
Check out those purple gloves!  

I got my 146 shirt I really wanted. Look familiar Laci?

                                                Pictures were fun
 
     We all had a great evening.
It was a lot of fun.

Next year, we are having Christmas in Texas, so we will have all the girls together at the same time. Can't wait!!


Merry Christmas !!
xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: