Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Exhausted!!


EXHAUSTED



I had to get up at 



the last 2 days and still again tomorrow. 

Of course, I am a 


I had to be at the



 by 6:30 am  the last 2 days to photograph the kids. I have to do it again in the morning.

Am going on very little 

Decided to try and not nap today so I maybe could get to sleep early tonight.

So I came home, got my photos ready to go to 




Then went and got my 


done. 

Picked up my 


Then home for a quick 

Turkey sloppy Joe's. So glad I made extra last night.

Then I couldn't stay up any longer so down for a 



Slept for an hour and a half then set up the bed as 


an office so I could work on CD's and pictures for these schools.

So I am propped up with 3 



in my warm 

jammies

working away. 

I am hoping I can get to sleep by 12 or 1 but taking a nap may have put a damper on that. 

We'll see

am will come early one more time.  

YUK!!

***Don't forget to get entered in my giveaway at the top of my blog.***

Lenetta

No comments: