Saturday, December 1, 2012

Goodbye November!!







I can't believe this year is almost over. November has been a really great month with 
family and friends. Full of magic and unbelievable days! 



But also some very sad days. I watched my mother struggle with everything, and that broke my heart. Thank God for my brother and his wonderful wife. Also, my daughters cousin died the day before Thanksgiving. His birthday was also on Thanksgiving which makes it even harder for the ones left behind. RIP Doug. My other daughter had an emotional month, but I believe December will be much happier for her.



 Don, Sammy and I had a really good month. 


We finished Christmas shopping for the most part, entertained family and friends,


 went to Lake Charles and gambled. One of my favorite places to go. 


Flew to Indiana and took my granddaughter to a Justin Bieber concert on her birthday.

 Awesome. Overall I would rate November a good month for the most part. 



Now it's goodbye November & Hello December!
Hope next month will be full of amazing surprises, fun memories & laughter! And hopefully very little sadness. 



WELCOME DECEMBER!!!

Lenetta

No comments: