Friday, December 21, 2012

Fridays Letters



Dear Don,
I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope the medicine helps you to feel better tomorrow.

Dear Kisha, Scott, and Jackson,


I am so excited to see you on Sunday. I can't wait. 

Dear Laci, 
So happy you are going to be at the airport the same time we are. I can't wait to see you. 

Dear Brittany,
I am so sad that you are not going to make it. I wish I could stay through and see you the first week of January. I was so looking forward to squeezing you. I love you my princess. 

Dear Mom,
I wish I could see you at Christmas. But I can't be in two places at once. Maybe i can come see you right after the first of the year. I love you. 

Dear Rick and Kay,
I can't thank you enough for the love and care you are giving to our mother. Thank you so so so much. Especially you Kay. You truly are an angel. 

Dear brothers,
I miss you all. Merry Christmas!!

Dear Donnetta, 
So sorry you were in the hospital again so soon. Please do everything you can to keep yourself healthy.  I love you and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Hope you can get down to see Mom soon. 

Dear Buddy,
Suck it up, Get rid of the pride, and so see your mother. You are welcome there!!! You need to go. 

Dear Sammy, 
I love you little buddy. And, yes, you are going to Kisha's with us. It's your Christmas too. I would not dream of leaving you home. 

Dear Snow, 
It would be awesome if you would visit us for one day or night while we are in North Carolina. I would love to play in the snow with Jackson.

Dear Santa,
Be safe in your journey around the world. We love you. 

Dear Newtown,
I am praying for you tonight, and will continue praying for you. I can't imagine how you are going to get through these holidays. Just remember, when you don't think God's footprints are there with you anymore, it is then that he is carrying you. God Bless You Everyone! 

Dear World, 
Merry Christmas to you all. God Bless you and America. 

xoxo 
Lenetta


No comments: