Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's OK Thursday!!


It's Ok 
that we have to take Laci to the airport early this morning. I loved seeing and being with her for Christmas at Kisha's house. I will miss her but 

hopefully will see her again soon. I love you very much Laci.

It's Ok
That we are leaving Kisha's today and heading back home. It was a wonderful Christmas at her house. Thank you Kisha and Scott for the great visit we all had together.  I will miss you all very much.  I love you all. 

It's Ok
that we came to Kisha's for Christmas. We are having Christmas with Don's girls on Friday. Also, we are having Christmas in Texas next year. Thank you Don for coming to North Carolina with me. I love you. 

It's Ok
that I didn't watch what I ate or drank over Christmas. I will get back on track on Saturday.

It's OK
that it's ok!


No comments: