Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social!


1. Favorite New Years eve you’ve had before:



Leaving the year 1999 and entering the year 2000
We were on a  Royal Caribbean cruise.
It was the smallest cruise ship I had ever been on and I didn't think it would be much fun. It turned out to be as much if not more fun than the really big ships. And it had an amazing celebration bringing in 
 the year 2000.

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?

We are going to dinner with Meagan and Zac. Then to a comedy club, then to CityCenter to bring in 2013. Should be a fun evening.

3. Name a book we should all read come January?



The Devil in the White City.

I just now found out they are making this into a movie.
I am so excited. This was a great read. There's a lot of history in this book about a serial killer named  H. H. Holmes.  This is a true story back in the 1800's.  

Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America 


4. What are your new years resolutions?


I have several but I really hope to be a more loving, generous, forgiving and patient person. I also want to be and eat healthier, get more in shape, and to be as happy, if not happier than I was in 2012. The year 2012 was very good to me. I hope 2013 can hold its own with that. 








No comments: