Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!!



When it comes to holiday shopping,

 I try to have mine finished long before the holidays roll around. 

A few things on my Christmas wish list are 

A new MacBook Pro in Pink (which I have already received), also to be able to spent Christmas with my girls, which is going to happen.  

An intangible gift I would like to receive is 
a day to do nothing and stay in my pj's all day

A gift I would like to give this year is 
a new home paid in full for all of our girls. :)  Come on Lottery numbers!!

My Christmas will be spent 
at my daughters house, and at my house. We are having Christmas twice so we can see everyone.

My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was 
a metal dollhouse I got when I was 6 or 7 years old.

The best thing about the holidays is
being around family and friends, enjoying all the lights and music.


Lenetta



No comments: