Thursday, December 20, 2012

e.Salon.com Review Update!!


I feel I needed to do an update about this product. 

Before

After

I was so happy about this product and how well it worked, 

BUT




It's hard to tell but there is grey 
Not happy about that


One Week Later I had grey back!!

YIPES!!!


SO

I sent them an email, explaining my disappointment and they emailed me to call them.
So, I did.

They told me to do it again, and to leave it on for an extra 5 minutes.

REALLY!

That's all there is to it. 5 extra minutes.

OK! I will do that.

She told me if for any reason that does not work, they can reformulate my recipe and take care of it that way. I am really impressed with how they are handling this. She said not to worry, they could get this fixed. I hope so.

Here's a copy of the email I received from them


eSalonMonica (eSalon Support)
Dec 19 11:45 am (PST)
Dear Lenetta,
Thank you for your candid feedback. We value our clients and apologize that you were dissatisfied with your eSalon experience.
We’d love the opportunity to speak with you personally to remedy this, then send you a complimentary reformulation that will suit your needs. Please call your colorist, Heather, toll-free at 866.550.2424 x104.
Again, we apologize you were not 100% happy with your experience and we hope to continue providing hair color for you in the future.
Regards,
Monica D. Higgins
Director of Customer Service
eSalon
Part of my next email. They have already sent me the new one and no charge for it.
DescriptionQuantityPricePermanent Light Blonde (9.0-0b-ll)1$19.95Subtotal$0.00Tax$0.00Shipping$0.00Total$0.00


AWESOME!!

I want this to work so bad.
 Less than  $20.00    a month
 to get my hair colored. 

WOW!!
That's crazy good! 

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Will update this when I know how it works this next time. 

Stay tuned!

Lenetta





No comments: