Monday, December 17, 2012

Nice Easy Day!

It was a beautiful cool day so we decided to take a ride.

Sammy loves to ride

 
Put a light coat on him


I sure do love my Sammy Boy!



I put my helmet over him. He looks so cute!



We went to the mall to walk around and listen to the Christmas music,
which was not playing. We were disappointed in that.
I did get a new pair of jeans and a couple pair of earrings.

Then Don wanted to stop at BJ's for a beer and some food

We came home and I got tomorrows dinner ready to go in the oven.
We are going to look at lights tomorrow night with Megan and Zac.
So early dinner and away we will go

Don got busy studying
He has a 4 hour test on Wednesday



I put Sammy on the treadmill for 15 minutes

Then I walked for an hour

Then I made some more of 
"My Mom"s Fruitcake" recipe.
I did a review on this in November.

Hope you had a great day also. 
Lenetta







No comments: