Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekly Goals #4 Linkup!




It's Linkup Time. Come Join Me!!






Take Sammy to the park 3 times


Read book





Work abs 3 times




Do laundry





Take Sammy to get Sanitary cut

Clean House



Go to shooting range 





Cook and do 2 Food Reviews!!



Walk on treadmill for 3 hours

Eat Healthy



 Work arms 3 times


Take CHL class with Don
I have my CHL already, but the classes here are 
10 hours and mine was less than 2 hours in Florida.
So I will go with Don and take it again.  It can't hurt and he wants me to go with him.


Clean Master closet out. I have had it on my 
list for 2 weeks. Just can't seem to make myself 
do that. Maybe this will be the week. 



Drink 3 glasses of wine
This I can do!!




1 comment:

SRTA SARAH said...

You have got a sweet blog, I like the owl ^^
I follow you lady, have a good days.