Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Sunshine,
Thank you for showing up yesterday. Sammy and I really enjoyed the park.

Dear Kisha,
Thanks so much for all your help getting my first "Weekly Goals" Blog Hop off the ground. I really do appreciate all your help. It seems to be doing pretty well, Thanks to everyone that linked up this week.

Dear Don, 
I am sorry I didn't make lunch with you and the girls. I just didn't feel like driving 40 minutes in traffic just to turn around and drive it back. Maybe next time it could be a little closer. 

Dear Jackson,
I am sorry I haven't put your game in the mail sooner. It has rained hard here for 2 days. But, it is now in the mail. You should have it by Tuesday. I love you buddy!

Dear Brittany,
Call your grandmother once in a while. I miss you. 

Dear Laci,
I have really enjoyed our long talks lately. I miss you very much.

Dear Florida,
Someday!!!  I love you!

Dear Spring!
Hurry!!!




No comments: