Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baked Tacos Review!!

Baked Tacos


These are really good. Simple, fast easy. Love that. I really like the cheese melted. I am not crazy about uncooked cheese. These were very 


good. I don't think they need to cook any longer than 6-7 minutes. Just until the cheese melts. I will bake my tacos from now on. 

Ingredients:

Preheat oven to 400


Brown ground beef


Add beans


Seasoning

Add tomato sauce


I also added some onions


Mix Well








Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes
I only baked mine for 7 minutes.

Looks great!

Enjoy!!

Recipe:
Oven Tacos
  • 2 lbs ground beef
  • 1 can refried beans
  • 8 ounce tomato sauce
  • 1 pkg taco seasoning
  • 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
  • 18-20 hard taco shells
  • lettuce, salsa, sour cream, etc for serving.
  1. Brown ground beef. Drain off any fat and add refried beans, tomato sauce, and seasoning.
  2. Spoon mixture into taco shells.
  3. Place filled shells into a 9×13 pan, standing up. Sprinkle with cheese
  4. Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
    (I halved this recipe)


    Enjoy!
Note: For those of you with a smaller family you may want to half this recipe. You could also easily stretch this for a larger group and get a few more tacos out of it by adding extra beans.



No comments: