Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wash balls, Comforters and Reviews!!

Money saving tip

I have always taken my down comforters to the dry cleaners which is what I have always been told to do. We spend a lot of money on cleaning these king size comforters.

I got my daughter these 


Wash Balls and she was doing a review on them. 
In her review, she was 

actually washing a down comforter I had gotten her a while back. I was shocked but thrilled to see how well it did in her washer. I have a very large capacity washer and finally have decided to try this with one of my king size down comforters.








 Amazing!! 


So happy it came out so so well. Will never take my down anything to the cleaners again.
Thank You Kisha!!

 I am going to try and wash a couple of my down pillows. I hope they come out as nice as this has. I did use the wash balls also. 

Drop the detergent. Super Wash Balls get your clothes and fabrics super-clean--no chemical detergent necessary. Super Wash Balls push the dirt out of your fabric and then deodorize to remove any odors. Super Wash Balls do everything your detergent can do, but they last much longer--up to 1100 one-hour washing cycles. All you need to do is dry the Super Wash Balls in the sun once a month to keep them fresh.

Here is the link to Kisha's review if you would like to watch it. 

She calls this a life changer.


**I do have a front load washer so I soaked these balls in a large pan of very hot water for about 30 minutes before I tossed them in the washer. They worked great!!!


fyi-You do need to put these balls out in the sun about once a month 


Let me know if you have these or get these.
Would love to know what you think of them. 



No comments: