Saturday, January 26, 2013

Our gear for EqquSearch!

Went shopping for searching gear.

Got Snake boots. 
 I love the pink on them.


Also got a backpack. I have never wore one but was told I need 

one. 

See the green lid. You put cold water in it and then you can drink it  from 
the little hose whenever you want  a drink. Plus lots of rooms and compartments for all the other stuff you need. Still may have to find one in pink.



We were told to be sure and have a walking stick

A first aid kit

Don wanted me to have a whistle

and we need a snake bite kit, Hopefully, 
the snake boots will do the trick. 

Don has a good pair of short hiking boots so he just needs
to the snake chaps instead of buying the boots again. 





Don is already talking about getting a couple 4 wheelers
to use with the searches. Something tells me this 
volunteer work is going to be expensive. Of course, I would 
want a pink one. 

I would like to get a horse to do searches on. 







No comments: