Monday, January 21, 2013

IPhone 5 Otterbox Review!!

I Did It!!!

Last week I decided I was going to light some candles, drink a couple of drinks,
 turn the jets on  and take a warm soothing bubble bath.





It was very nice until I 

DROPPED MY IPHONE

into the bottom of the tub.

I was sure I had destroyed my little phone

BUT
I had the Otterbox on it front and back and I didn't do
 anything but dry the outside of it off and it has
 worked like a champ ever since. Silly me,
didn't even take the  Otterbox 
off the phone after it fell into the water. 

SO
if you want something that works really well against
 dropping and shattering your phone, (I drop mine all the time) 

AND 
against dropping it in water, get yourself an 

OTTERBOX!

I will never be without one again.



I wanted to wait and make sure it didn't stop working on me. I only had one problem with it. The other day, I went to use it and it wouldn't do anything. It looked like all my words and apps were blown up super size. All I had to do was turn the phone all the way off and back on again. That probably would not have happened had I taken the Ottebox off as soon as I got the phone out of the water, but I didn't remove it at all. 

Thank you Otterbox for protecting my iPhone5 from all my dumb little mistakes. 

Cost is between $20.00 and $50.00 depending on where you get them

If you want to check them out here is a link 


No comments: