Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social!!


1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I always try to eat healthy but I am going to try to eat even healthier.


2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
10 minutes of abs 3 times a week will keep a flat tummy. If you have a tummy, do your abs for 10 minutes a day for 2 or 3 weeks.  It should be gone or mostly gone depending on how much you need to lose. I do the Billy Banks ab workout. It starts out hard but after just a few times of doing it, it's pretty easy. You just have to do it..I try to do it 3 times a week/



3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays
Enjoyed Christmas with both my girls. Awesome!!


4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Get into a new business, have any ideas? 



5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why


  1. My vacation coming up this spring to the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. My favorite movie of all time, (Somewhere in Time), was filmed there and I have always wanted to go. Very excited about this trip.
  2. That my daughter Kisha is moving to Florida. That way both my girls are in the same area so when I go see one, I get to see them both. Happy Happy Happy about this.
  3.   Don will love me more at the end of the year, than he does now. And he loves me a bunch already!! 

No comments: