Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's Ok Thursday!


IT'S OK
that I got up and got ready to meet Don, Meagan and Jacey for lunch, then decided not to go. It would have took me 40 minutes to get where they are and in Houston traffic. No thank you. 

IT'S OK,
that I build a fire and forgot to open the damper. The house got a little smoky but the fans cleared it out. 

IT'S OK
if I don't get everything done on my goals list this week. I will put them on next weeks. But I am still trying to finish it. 

IT'S OK
that I didn't go anywhere at all for the last two days. It was pouring rain both days and I just did not want to drive in it.

IT'S Ok
if I just go to the park with Sammy today and read. I just don't feel like doing a lot today.

IT'S OK
that I am having a Big Mac attack today. Guess what's for lunch? :)

IT'S OK
that it's ok!




No comments: