Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fill In The Blank Friday!

Hello friends!  My daughter, Kisha is starting  Fill in the Blank Friday's again. So answer these questions for yourselves and link up .

This is a really fun Linkup!!!



My new year started off
really great. Looking forward to see what 2013 has in store for me.

In 2013 I really want to accomplish
Getting all my recipes in order. I have so many that I need to go through and put them all in one place.

On cold January days, I stay warm by
building a fire and a warm blanket.

My favorite comfort food is
Biscuits and gravy although I do try not to eat this to often

January reminds me of
better things to come. Spring is right around the corner. My trip to Mackinac is coming up and then there's summer. 

My favorite winter sport is 
Figure skating. I can watch it inside my house and stay warm. I hate the cold. 

My favorite January TV shows are 
Big Bang Theory, hands down the best show on TV.
Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, Cheers. I love the comedies


Here's where you can link up at for Fill in the Blank Friday!

http://www.kjaggers.com/2013/01/fill-in-friday-linkup.html











No comments: