Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Letters!!





Dear Don,
Thanks for going along with my crazy ideas. I really did enjoy our night of being unplugged. So


 did Sammy.

Dear Laci,
I am so glad you are having such a good time in college. Good luck with the new friend. He looks amazing and sounds wonderful. He'll make a great best friend. 

Dear Days, 
You just aren't long enough. 

Dear Computer,
Please let all my blogging friends know how much I appreciate them being here. 

Dear Foot,
Please stop hurting. I have so much to do and it's hard when you hurt so bad.

Dear Solie and Tom,
We enjoyed your visit. We need to get together soon.

Dear Kay,
I hope you get better. There's so much on your plate. I don't know how you do all that you do.

Dear Buddy,
Please go see your mother.

Dear Kisha,
I can't wait to see you again. I miss you all the time. 


xoxo
Lenetta


No comments: