Thursday, January 10, 2013

Great Ways to use corks from wine bottles!!

Fun ways to use your wine corks!!

To sweet- a little birdhouse


Adorable coaster set


Cork board or a checkers board/chess board


Lazy susan- Love this




A chess set

A basket

a trivet

a heart


different kind of trivet





Coaster

Letters




I could seriously see my daughter, Laci doing thing



A wreath



A cool place for anything


Reindeer and pony

How cute are these
A chalkboard and corkboard on an old windowframe


Serving tray

Cork curtain

A corkboard





My three favorites!!



 chalkboard- Love the chalk holder

Lady Susan

 Great idea

My favorite-A corkwall. May have to work on this one. 
Love it!!!

***Also, you can paint cork any color you want too***

My daughter gave me the idea to find all of this. 
She is using corks in jars to lose weight. 

I did a post on it.

Thanks Laci, for the post idea!

No comments: