Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tired day!

Beautiful flowers from Don.





They smell amazing. Thank you, baby!

Didn't get much done yesterday. Had an early appointment I didn't want to get up for. I could have slept all day. After appointment, picked up new glasses and contacts.

Then went to HEB and picked up some
(I love this store)

Organic garnet yams and put them in water to sprout roots.
These are sweeter and smaller than sweet potatoes. 


 Don came home around 2 from Denver.

We went to lunch at Chili's.


They had a pick two lunch so I had a salad and 
a wonderful sandwich. So good!

California Turkey Club Toasted Sandwich
With turkey, applewood smoked bacon, avocado, Swiss, tomatoes, onions, lettuce and seasoned mayo on wheat Texas toast.


This sandwich is delicious. 


Then went to Ace Hardware






 and picked up garbage cans for planting potatoes and got phosphate for asparagus .

They have their 32 gallons size on wheels, on sale for 11.99. Great deal. Got 2 of them.

And that was it. I was so tired and 
my back is really hurting 
from lugging all those 50 lb bags of dirt around yesterday.

Caught up on trial

Then
Kicked back and watched several Big Bang shows. Don has them all saved. Love it. Can see them anytime I want to.

Lenetta

No comments: