Saturday, March 9, 2013

The rest of the day!

We went back out with dogs.  They loved sniffing around

 Petsmart. 


On the way to Petsmart, we stopped at some more places for Dillon to check out. 

We stopped at 11 more places and got 

2 coupons for free breakfast


1 men's haircut 



1 womens or men's  haircut


a hat and a shirt


A free pet grooming (Coupon to be ready by Tuesday)

Not too bad for 1st day out. He has a lot of call backs. I told him he needed not to call them, but to go in.  It's easier to say no on the phone than it is in person. 

So he's off to a great start. 

We came home and Dillon and I took a nap. 

Jordie went to Madison's to play

I checked the backyard to see how it was coming. I'm not sure, but I think it is finished. 

I woke Dillon up and we went to Subway. 



Dillon started working on his school project.

He stopped on that for now and is now spending the next hour working on Rosetta Stone Japanese. 


Jordie came in and wants to spend the night at Madison's. I sent her back with my phone number and for Madison's mom to call me. It's been over an hour now so I  guess I will walk down and see what's going on. 

Ok, went down there. Jordie gave her my number but didn't tell her to call me. lol  Kids!!!
Jordie is spending the night with Madison tonight. 

Dillon just finished his hour of Japanese. I told him to take a break and then work on his project some more.  His project is due Monday so he has to get it finished. 

Laundry is finished. Yea!


Having friends over for dinner tomorrow.


Went grocery shopping for Sunday dinner

NOW
I think it's time for a glass of wine.  Oh, yes it is.

I hope Ed and Maria are enjoying their beautiful vacation in Honduras.  


xoxo 
Lenetta, Jordie and Dillon



No comments: