Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's OK Thursday!


It's OK 
that I didn't do anything in the house yesterday. I have to get this garden planted.

It's Ok
that I had the police come out the other night. I don't like calling them. I figure they have better things to do than come check on me but with all the home invasions 

lately, I really was scared and know there was someone in my back yard and Don was in Denver. 

It's Ok
 that Easter has snuck right upon me. I had no idea it is this weekend. Wow!!

It's Ok 
that I haven't been calling mom 7 days a week. I feel she is safe and doing very well at Buddy and Jo's so 2 or 3 times a week feels ok.

It's Ok
That I am keeping my AAA. We have all sorts of roadside assistant with our insurance, but Laci broke down on the highway yesterday and thats why I am keeping it. Have to know she's ok.

It's Ok
that I won't get anything done again tomorrow. Don just called and it's a holiday for him so we are going to the hill country and look at the Bluebonnets. I also hope to get Sammy's picture in them. 

It's Ok 
that I haven't exercised since I got back. Getting ready to really get back on it. 

It's Ok
that we have slowed getting the house ready to sell. Since I got back from Florida, just have had a tough time getting back into things. Getting ready to go crazy with that too. Now is the time to get it listed. 

It's Ok 
that I haven't got my nails done and it's Easter weekend. Yikes! I need to call Nancy NOW to get in to see her. 

It's Ok
that Sammy really needs a bath. Going to get him one today hopefully. Especially if we are going to see Bluebonnets tomorrow. 

It's OK
that I haven't put up any new recipe reviews in the last 3 weeks. I have been busy. Will get that started again this week. 

It's OK
that I haven't been posting much. Sorry, but this beautiful weather comes first. 

It's OK
that it's OK!!!

Lenetta

No comments: