Friday, March 8, 2013

Temper Tantrum Jordie!!!

Put Jordie to bed early tonight. She was tired. She didn't even fuss.

She woke up an hour and 15 minutes before

 she had to be up.  She wakes up in such a great mood.
Well-rested
Finn came in and helped get her moving. 

Took Jordie to school

She's so pretty

then

Coffee from McDonalds

Off to St Petersburg to meet




Martha, my seamstress,



to pick out some material



for our 1912 clothes for our trip to

 Somewhere In Time weekend at Mackinac Island.  So excited.

Got back and Jordie was at the park with the neighbors. Dillon was out walking around with his friend.

I checked the back yard to see what got done today. Nice!!


Ran to Sams to get a bottle of wine. 


When it got dark, I called Dillon home. He has  a friend spending the night. 

He said Madison's mom would bring Jordie home but she wasn't home at 8:30 so Dillon went to get her. 

She came in and asked if she could go back and spent the night. Since I hadn't heard from the parents of her friend, I assumed Jordie wanted to go, but they hadn't asked.

 Soooooo

Jordie threw a tantrum.

 Whoa!!!! 

She was kicking, screaming and mad. I decided since she was acting like a two year old, she should be treated as such. I sent her up to get in her pj's and for her to go to bed. 

She continued her fit, and I told her if she didn't immediately stop, she would not be allowed to go back to Madison's  until after her mom gets home. Well, she stopped, just that quick.  lol 

Of course, then she wanted to stay up, but I felt like I had already told her she had to go to bed, so I left it at that. I told her I loved her, kissed and hugged her and she told me she loved me too. She yelled down -Good night.  She can be sweet but she can throw a fit. I just throw a bigger one. lol

Now where's that wine.  


I put it on ice. 

Awwwwww, sweet!


I am on skype with Don having a glass of wine together.   Jordie is asleep, and Dillon is in his room with his buddy. 

Time to relax!!!!

Tomorrow, we search for cages and ropes. LOL !!!

Hope you and Ed are having a super time. 

Lenetta












No comments: