Tuesday, March 5, 2013

1st Day in Florida

My day started with getting up and having Jordie to school by 8



. After late night up, I really didn't want to get up 


but neither did Jordie.




She was not happy about going to school today.



Maria and I are heading out to Kohl's shortly. She needs a new bathing suit before they leave for Honduras tonight. 

Then we are picking Jordie up from school and taking her to dance tonight. She will be so cute. Tired but cute. 

 


Then Maria and Ed are leaving for Honduras for a week.


And I will be here to take care of the kids. 

Don't think I will have any problems out of them or 



their little dog  Hahahahahahahaha


Don't worry about a thing Maria and Ed. Everything is under control!!!!



Oh, everyone, calm down. The kids won't be tied up the whole time and Finn won't be caged every hour.  lol  
We are going to have a great time together.


Lenetta

No comments: