Tuesday, March 12, 2013

For Maria and Ed

Got up at 6:45

to make Jordie cinnamon rolls





She heard me get up and here she comes

She stopped and played with Sammy for a couple of minutes


Then she got dressed, and combed her hair without me asking her to. She turned on
cartoons while waiting for breakfast.



Breakfast is ready!

She said Yummy!!

Her second one
I

Taking her to school, then getting coffee

In the meantime, Finnagan decided the sweet smell of cinnamon buns was just too much. 
He enjoyed the 6 that Jordie did not eat. She is not going to be happy. On the way to school, she said she couldn't wait until she got home to eat another one. Oh, no, Finn. What have you done??? 

I should have known better than to leave them on the stove while she ate. Duh! Silly me. lol
I knew he was a dumpster diver in the garbage can daily, but just didn't realize he had such a sweet tooth as to take them right off the stove. 

He also has stolen the crescent rolls, and a bag of buns. And who knows what else!!!

Lock the jewelry up. Thats next!!

He also got ahold of Marias hand wrap that I had up on the table and chewed a little on that. Still usable, just not as pretty!

He is living up to his name. Monster!!  lmao 

I need this for sure!

Then off to see Heather and get my hair done.







Thank you Heather. You're the Best!!

Kisha and Scott are heading this way tonight with Jackson.

So excited to see them.

Dillon came home and took a nap.

Then he worked on his Japanese.



Picked Jordie up at school and then home to change clothes for dance. 

She has such a beautiful smile. 

Afterwards, we had dinner. She ate really well, then had
chocolate pie for dessert. 

She then played with her castle and dolls for a while
then she wanted to lie beside me and play. I love her little giggle.


She's excited that Jackson is coming. She wants him to be 
here when she gets home. I think he will be. 

I told her you were coming home tomorrow. She's excited to see you. 

You two have a safe flight home. 

See you soon!!

Love Lenetta, Jordie, and Dillon





1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

It's a good life. I enjoyed seeing the day. :)