Thursday, March 28, 2013

Enjoying the evening!

 Don got off work early since tomorrow is a holiday for him.


They goes my housecleaning. Did manage to get 


the kitchen and living room cleaned before he got home.



While he took a nap, I listened to the trial and





planted my peas. They were really sprouting when I checked them on the counter this morning.



I noticed we now have strawberries coming on. Happy about that.

Gave Sammy a bath

He loves to rub and roll after his bath



  Yea!!!



He looks so much better!

Then Don and I decided to just hang out and watch a couple movies, eat popcorn,





 and drink some wine. Just a nice relaxing evening.  



Tomorrow heading for hill country to see the blue bonnets


and maybe go to the drive-in

Hope you enjoy your evening. I am now leaving here and going to go enjoy mine with Don and Sammy. 

Lenetta



No comments: