Saturday, March 23, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISHA!!!!


Thought we might look back on you. 

Enjoy!


I know you don't remember but I ordered this clown to come to your party and he had to leave as quick as he got there. You were so afraid of him, I wouldn't let him stay for the other kids. lol


You can't tell but that first picture is with Sparky. 

You weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth but you at least had one. :) 
We always did like our makeup.
You loved your bath soap even back then.

Thats Marsha Reese in 1st pic.
Pin the tale on donkey 2nd pic
You and me at one of your parties 3rd pic
You trying to break open a pinata that I made for you.
It was so hard to break it took several adults trying. lol


Thats you and Jeremy in pic 1
You have always been so cute

A few pics of you and me

I love you so very much!!
I actually ordered this cake for you and 
they called me and said they didn't have this 
in Shelby. I thought it was so pretty. 

I wish I were there to help you celebrate today! 

Happy Happy Birthday Kisha!!!!


I love you. 
Mom

No comments: