Monday, March 11, 2013

For Maria also!

It's Sunday.


Having friends over for dinner tonight.



I put dinner in oven

Dillon is working on his project for school

Jordie is still at Madison's. Going to go get her soon.

Dinner was really good. 



Kess and Tammy came over. 

MaryGail and the kids were supposed to be over, but somehow we miscommunicated  and she says she thought it was Monday night. OOOOkkkk!!!

Anyway, as soon as dinner was over, Kess left to go play poker. 


I enjoyed visiting with Tammy. We had a glass of wine and just relaxed. 



Jordie watched cartoons






After Jordie went to bed, we sat out on the patio and talked for a while. It was just so nice out. 





Dillon finished his project



Before Dillon turned in for the night, him and I had a really nice talk. 
I told him how proud I am of him, and how I am sure that all the greatness and
kindness he shows to his little sister will rub off on her and she will probably be
just like him when she gets older. I told him I thought he was an amazing young man
and I can't wait to see where he goes and what he becomes. I also told him I would be 
his first customer. He told me I was not a customer but family therefore, I get the family discount.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!! lol  
He is awesome!!


It was so nice not to have to stay on him about homework, or bedtime or anything. 
He knew what he needed to do for school and got it done. He was in bed at a 
good time each night. He's just a great kid. 



So all in all, it was a very  good day. 

Enjoy your last couple days there...
Love
Lenetta



No comments: