Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Busy Day Today!

Had a great day today.

Got up and took Jordie to school



then went grocery shopping


 Laci and I had lunch with Kess at Applebees
After lunch I went back and made banana pudding for Brian and pudding and wafers for Laci. She doesn't like bananas in hers. 



I went and picked Willow up. 


Then Jordie's bus came. 


Willow ran out and gave her a big hug


Dillon went to a friends house for a while


They showed up at the house about 6:30


We had spagetti, caesar salad, and garlic bread

Kess and


Brian and Brooke came over


Willow

Jordie


Jordie

Brooke




After dinner Dillon played the piano for us then the girls played 
for us also



Awww Time for Wine

Bubble time for adults


Then it was bubble bath time for girls





A little play time left
 Then bedtime for the girls

Then Laci, Brian and I watched Nancy Grace on the Jodi Arias trial


Finn was tired also 




and relaxed until Willow came down and decided she needed her mommy.

So Kess came and took her home for me. Thank you Kess. 

Tomorrow Laci, Brooke and I am going to just hang out after I take Jordie to school.

I hope Maria and Ed are enjoying their first day in Honduras. 

Lenetta



No comments: