Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Potatoes, etc planted. Picked lettuce and radishes!

It was a beautiful day today.

 So nothing happened inside the house. I was 


outside all day.

I decided to get the garbage cans out and plant some potatoes

Got my dirt ready, then planted red potatoes and also 
fingerlings which I love.  I tilted the can so the 
sun gets down in them. Now we wait. 

Also planted Asparagus today


And some Mesclun mixed lettuce

Planted some more 
leaf lettuce. 

Also some broccoli

And Dill


Then got busy and harvested my leaf lettuce for dinner


Also picked a few radishes


We had a simple meal 
Brisket, Wilted Lettuce and Corn on the Corn.

It was so so good and the lettuce and radishes 
were delicious. 

Can't wait until all the garden is ready to eat. 


Now it's time for Big Bang 

and a nice glass of Moscato


Time to relax!!

Lenetta










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to plant all my veggies. I live in Michigan so it is still too cold here.

Life according to Lenetta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life according to Lenetta said...

I finally have all mine in for now. I am doing a lot of containers this year. So excited after two days in the ground, beans, peas, and corn are up. So happy about that.