Sunday, March 3, 2013

Florida Bound!!!!

Super Busy Day Today!!!

So Much to do! 

I am leaving for 

Florida in the morning!!!!!


to babysit for Maria while her and Ed go to Honduras


Maria and Ed just became engaged! 
 Woo-Hoo!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU FOUR AND FINN. 
You make one beautiful family.

I love you all!

 Don and I worked all day yesterday in the house trying to get it ready for the market. We got a lot done but still a lot to do.



Today, I have to get food in the house for Don, Meagan and Zac while I am gone.


Cook food for them



Straighten the house up.




Do a load of laundry
 
Give Sammy a bath. 






And Pack.


We are hoping to get in a movie sometime today but not sure that will happen. 



Thank you Meg and Zac for once again, staying at our house while I am gone. You are so appreciated. 


Gotta Go Get Started!






No comments: