Monday, March 4, 2013

In Florida!!!!

Had a great flight!

 What a beautiful day to be flying to Florida.


Sammy enjoyed his flight also. 

I thought Maria and Jordie were picking me up from the airport  but

I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me. 

My beautiful daughter Laci and Pixie were there to get me. 

After Laci got my luggage

We went to Panera Bread


and met Maria and Jordie there for lunch on the patio.

Got to Maria's house and Dillion played the piano for me. 

And, trust me, he is amazing on the piano.


And Finn greeted me too!  He is so beautiful and so soft. 

So my trip has started out great.

Be back later

Lenetta


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful view! One of my favorite parts of going on an air plane is that view!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your blog BTW! Following!

-Meg