Monday, March 25, 2013

All 4 Cocked and Ready!

My Special Guests Tonight
Houston's Finest!




Home Alone Tonight.
Don had to be in Denver for a meeting.

I am usually ok whenever he's gone but tonight was different. 

I was sitting on the couch watching tv, surfing the internet about midnight, 


 when I heard the back gate



CLOSE!!!

Sammy went crazy, jumping off of the couch and went barking to the back door. 


Needless to say, I got scared. 

 I had my 380 on me but decided it was not enough. Ran to the bedroom and grabbed 
the 9mm  and called Don. 
He told me to get the shotgun, hang up and call

 911

 So I did. They checked out the garage,
and the back yard, and all around. Then the one officer backed in toward the house and they sit there talking for awhile with their lights out. I wouldn't have minded if they had sit there all night. 

Don decided that we would leave our phones 
on to each other all night
so if I needed him, he would be instantly 
there without me having to call him. 

How Sweet Is That. 

I didn't really want to do that because I know he has to 
be up early for an all day meeting and I felt like his knowing
the phone was on, he wouldn't rest. But he insisted and 
I liked knowing I could talk to him if I needed too. 

Thank you baby!

So, probably will not get much sleep but I have to say I 
have some great bed partners tonight. 

All 4 cocked and ready 


Don, Hurry Home!

Lenetta



1 comment:

Kisha Jaggers said...

Ummmmm. I think if you had that many guns on the bed that you will be just fine! Love you!!